Sunday, January 24, 2010

I want to offer some advice to my fellow puppies out there. I have gotten into a lot of trouble this week, but I've managed to get my parents to still love me. After today's episode of knocking over the trashcan, spreading all the trash in the living room, and eating the chicken wings in there, my parents kept yelling at me and said that I would stay in my cage for one week. It only lasted 3 hours. Let me tell you how I did this.

While in the cage

1. Do not act bratty i.e don't scratch the rails and don't bark.
2. Look very sad and look like you understood you did something very wrong. Look apologetic.
3. Try to get as much eye contact as possible (do it to the weaker of the two - he/she will be the one that lets you out).
4. Have watery eyes or sniffle.
5. Rest your head against the cage or poke your nose through the hole and lay there.
6. Be cute.

Outside the Cage (to prevent re-entrance)
7. Do not be rambunctious.
8. Do not do the same thing that got you here (do it when they are gone).

Good luck. We can beat Cesar Milan.

4 comments:

  1. No matter how bratty you may be, you are still cute! Love you barney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you auntie tiff. sorry again for eating your baklava. you can tell yelppies that it was good.
    barney. not princessd0nna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem... 'barney' needs a new post..

    ReplyDelete